Read the latest posts below, or choose a category from the menu!
- Are you making the NUMBER ONE money mistake?!This might be the NUMBER ONE mistake when it comes to money….Not planning for FUTURE YOU. In my day to day practice, I find that most people think about their budget within the NOW… what will they need this month? When it comes to debt, most people think in the PAST… where they spent their … Read more
- You need a goal… FAST.If we want to achieve financial success we need to identify what financial success looks like for YOU. Financial success to me will look differently than what it looks like to you. Everyone reading this blog will have different versions of success. The best way to achieve ANY version of success is to have goals… … Read more
- You Need a B WORD.… BUDGET. Woah there! Did you just CRINGE at the word “budget”? You, like many other people, may get a negative feeling even mentioning the big “B” word. I personally love it. I get EXCITED when I get to talk about budgeting. My day is MADE when someone tells me how my budget tips changed … Read more
- HOW IS Your MONEY MINDSET this decade?!I’m sure you’ve heard it all before… and maybe you're guilty of saying this too… “New year, new vibe. New me. This is the year that I will accomplish ALL THE THINGS!" A day goes by, two weeks, then maybe a month. Before you know it, your New Year's resolutions slip away from view and … Read more
- Teach Your Kids What Christmas is REALLY AboutIf you don't want your kids to be materialistic, quit buying them so much stuff. You've probably seen me say this before. Don't feel badly though if you've fallen into the consumer vortex and got a little gift-happy this year. I've been guilty of this too! Sometimes we all need a little reminder. We all … Read more